- Sugar Kyle - Taboo Questions
- Eve Hermit - The Eve Themepark
- Greedy Goblin - The Two Extremes are not Mutually Exclusive
- Eve Online Forums - Response to Sugar Kyle
- Sorry of Eve - Eve Online Raids
With this much energy, I've avoided writing anything else to detract people. The type and breadth of feedback has been amazing. I even went into the eve online forums and wrote what the goal of the original post was about to help people giving feedback to stay on topic if that is what they wanted.
This is what I'm going to do with it.
The CSM gives me the unique position of not having to let things fall into the void. When the comments started spawning and the forum thread burst into existence, I tapped the PvE team about it. Because, what else do you do with unexpected situations like this? They've read some of it and I've read all of it. I'm putting together a list of what is being said. Suddenly, work.
We have a lot of themes here.
- What people believe high sec is.
- What it should be.
- What people think development goals are.
- What they think dead ends are.
- Nerf high sec.
- Get people out of high sec.
- Let people stay in high sec.
- I want more missions.
- Please some more missions
- Okay if not missions group content?
The list goes on for a bit. There are very strong themes in these comments. Themes of control are strong. Controlling an individual game. Controlling other peoples game. Freedom for each sector of space. Sectors locked into each other. And that's just casual.
A few times people have limited me for narrowing the concept of the discussion. When I narrow topics down its because I am trying to extract information that can potentially be used.
An update and an explanation of my silence for my regular readers.