I was reading some posts and the original poster was most certainly wielding one with loving care as they wrote their post on how to fix Eve. And I thought, "Wow. Where did they get that nerf bat from? It doesn't look a damn thing like mine." It made me realize that must be a pretty common thought that people have.
Maybe there are various styles.
- Feather - A light nerf bat. This one is for the delicate touch such as nipping one drone off of a ship.
- Steel - This nerf bat is melded of two elemental objects and stronger than ether. It can reinforce concrete decisions.
- Sledge hammer - This nerf bat is used to redo entire concepts.
- Wrecking ball - Rebuild and restart. This nerf bat does it all without a pause.
- Tickler - This leaves you giggling and quivering, not quite sure about the nerf but not able to resist it ether.
I'm sure I've missed some, but there has to be a few types considering the usage. Now, there is a change that some people are just really, really good with theirs and can craft delicate nerfings where others would simple delete the entire racial ship type. But I don't know.
There's also the Wiffle Bat. It makes a nice Swoosh sound as it completely misses the object it's trying to nerf, sometimes even buffing it on accident.ReplyDelete