- Sugar Builds an Orca: I built an Orca. I got blue prints, learned the skills, mined the ore, and produced the ship. This is my path on building my first Capital Ship.
- Sugar's Non-Technical Guide to Boosters: I make Combat Boosters the Illegal Drugs of Eve. This is a little intro into what they are and how to make them. I cover the boosters as well as the POS (Player Owned Starbase) needs.
- Pricing out a T2 ship (the Sleipnir): I decided to see if a T2 ship was cheaper to build or buy. I discovered that the matter is a bit more complex than I realized.
- Sugar's Non-Technical Guide to her Low Sec Market: I run a low sec market that focuses on fits, consumables, and basic ships and daily needs. This is how I went about it.
- Want to Buy (WTB) Contracts: You can actually say, "hey I'd like to get this thing at this place for this price."
- Market Scams - Margin Trading: Eve is well known for its scams. The Margin Trading scam catches many new players due to their lack of knowledge about the Market's abilities. The Eve Market is not two dimensional at any point.
- Contract Scams - Looks to Good to be True and Read it Four Times: Contracts are a quiet lifeblood in Eve. We need them. Like everything else they can be manipulated to catch the unwary and the greedy. Here are two common ones.
Player vs Player:
- Intel - Some Ideas about Scouting and Communication: This is what I try to think about when I am scouting or just relaying information for and to the fleet or my corporation.